Spread the word about your The Cleanie Awards® nomination with our Social Media Toolkit. With these resources and tips your team can effortlessly celebrate your involvement and share updates.
Don’t forget to follow The Cleanie Awards on Twitter and LinkedIn and check out #TheCleanieAwards and #TheCleanieAwards2022 to stay up-to date on all things leading up to the official announcement in February.
We will update this page with additional verbiage when it is appropriate to promote finalists and honorees.
TIPS FOR PROMOTING
Make your marketing efforts go further with these tips and tricks.
- Use the hashtags #TheCleanieAwards and #TheCleanieAwards2022 to boost your brand’s post visibility
- Like, share and retweet posts from fellow Nominees and Winners, as well as program judges, advisors, and other partners
- Add some modest how-to information such as “To learn more, visit thecleanieawards.com”
SUGGESTED SOCIAL MEDIA COPY
People’s Choice Categories
The people have spoken! We’re #TheCleanieAwards2022 finalists in the [INSERT CATEGORY] category. #TheCleanieAwards is the #1 awards program celebrating people and brands driving the clean energy economy. The more votes, the more likely we are to win! Voting closes 2/10 and there is no limit to the number of votes you can cast. [INSERT LINK TO VOTE]
Links to vote:
- ClimateTech VC of the Year: https://cleanieawards.awardsplatform.com/entry/vote/vWYjaGzZ
- Top Climate and Clean Energy Journalist: https://cleanieawards.awardsplatform.com/entry/vote/NvomEDGA
- Top Clean Energy and Sustainability Podcast: https://cleanieawards.awardsplatform.com/entry/vote/jlljQAdL
- Project of the Year: https://cleanieawards.awardsplatform.com/entry/vote/KYjRWDGp
We are extremely excited to announce we are FINALISTS in this year’s The @CleanieAwards. Join us on 2/15 for the official announcement of the winners! #TheCleanieAwards #Finalist #CleanEnergy
Download and save these images to share on social media or embed on your website, blog, or email campaign.
People’s Choice Finalist – All Categories
Finalist Graphics (non-People’s Choice)
THE CLEANIE AWARDS LOGO
The Cleanie Awards® is a full copyright in text and in image. You must include the ® symbol on first mention.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION! Stay tuned for updates. Those seeking information about licensing packages should contact Randee Gilmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.